Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, February 12, 2007

Lady in the Water

I don't know for those who have watched this movie, what ya think...but what I think is...IT'S CRAP. The storyline is crap, the scene is crap, the cast is crap, and the whole thing mingle up together...you get 2 hours of crappiness. yEA...this movie is so crappy that I don't even know wether should I ask you to watch it or not to watch it. You should watch it and see how dumb it is and you shouldn't watch it coz it is dat DUMB!... Mr Shyamalan really conned us big this time.

This is what I think, Shyamalan used up all his income on booz in his favourite strip bar and while he was drunk, he asked the stripper wether she is interested in starrin in a movie. The conversation went on and over time attracted the rest of the crowd (the strippers [7 sister and the narf], the bartender [the botak head], the drunken customers [the guild] and the soi dei poh [the korean grandma]) . They drew up the whole storyline together, decided to act in it and TA DA!! LADY IN THE WATER. Mehcheebai...-_-

I'm so pissed coz this show doesn't make any sense at all. Firstly, how come everyone living in this god damn condo are so naive? They are joinin the hamsap janitor who seems abit *kuukooo* up there, in a quest to save this girl who only know how to strip. Sigh, I'm not gonna talk more bout it.

They could have just let me produce it. It would've been better off making a comedy instead. (Click to enlarge)

In the makin'
Peepin Hamsplou
Askin the stripper out
Hiding in the toilet
Rapist

0 shots of whisky: