Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bringin Sexy Back

Say sexy can? *saliva drops*

joanne

Actually I got a better pic of her but its too sexy man. I decided to keep it for my own erm .. viewin discretion. *kekeke* Its been a while since I've seen sexy Joanne Lim. She is so feisty and always relate 'nottiness' to human nature. Love dat bout her. It somehow makes me feel so much better of myself can? I'm notti but its human nature. Gosh, you boring peeps have lost your human nature wei. Lol. Just jokin'. You guys are notti coz u're right here at vickyvacko.blogspot.com. *LMAO*

She is currently residin in Perth But guess wat??? She is coming back tis 20th and we gonna go out party with her gf nuu? So my comrades, are we gonna show them how to parteh or wat? =) So when will you be mine huh?

0 shots of whisky: