Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stalked by a weird ass gal

Right when I was surfin blogs, somebody requested me to add them to my msn. You know that gray color pop up shiet? Yea, I didn't recognize the address and just clicked 'okay'. Who knows, could be someone that I know. And guess what??! Some weirdass girl with the name "AIDS" in chinese starts asking me bout my maid, my house, my brother and wanted to stay in my house. LMAO. But I gotta admit, I laugh til I fell down the floor disregard how weird the whole situation was. Bloody hell, I know its one of you buggers tryin to pull a trick on me, but hey... I can do better la wei. Least don't put a freakin grannie bra as pic la. Wah lao!?!

maid1maid2maid3maid4maid5maid6

What can I say, what a stupid! I relli hope is one my friends man...(I'm gonna burn your butt if it is one of you) But if its not, sorry ya weird gal....you're officially blocked wei. You need to see a doctor.

1 shots of whisky:

Willar said...

You email is plastered on ur page man. Thats how she/he got ur add.