Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Almost Died @ Paul Van Dyke

I didn't know Paul Van Dyke is the Number One DJ in the World now til my friend told me. Right after that, maybe I thought it is not such a bad choice after all to come for this event. Well....the line gaved me a shock when I arrived.

new strip club opened

It was only 9 and people are cueing up as though Malaysia's First Strip Club just opened. *ekkeeke*

The staging of the dancefloor was also rather impressive. Big gigantic disco ball, with floating jelly fishes. Not bad ...under the sea effect.

under the sea dance floor

and.... that is it. The whole night I was asking who the heck is playin. Certainly didn't sound like the number one Dj in the world.

the party

krystal n fren

the kiss before I pok kai

i saw a budderfly

the leng luis

So I kept on drinkin coz dat always help to transform the music from bad to fantastic. It got so fantastic that I stupidly tried dancing on a 3 legged chair and fell.... and almost killed myself.

Haizz... check out my new pvd tattoo.

pvd tattoo

n there is a cut on my nose. *stress*... Never dance on a tiny little chair, it is hazardrous. No more rave for me thank you.

4 shots of whisky:

Love a Lot said...

Oh dear, that certainly gonna hurt so badly

Victor Tan said...

yea.. u can say that again =/. Read your blog, kinda funny coz I'm feeling the same way as you do.

Love a Lot said...

Really? Haha... Anyway, your blog's really cool, *double thumbs up* for you! You remember on 22nd Aug? Last Wed, you went to zouk to right? With all those pink heart shape baloons, I was actually there :) for the ODM party and I saw you

Victor Tan said...

Really ? n you never introduce yourself ar? -_-" so bad one....*ekkeke*