Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdek..aH!

MerdekA!!... merdeka!!.... merdek..ah?


Yesterday celebration's turnout was really great...I think almost about 40 people came to our private event by the end of the morning?

Merdeka peepols

Me, Sarah n Tanya?

AT first I was really afraid that it might be boring.... by 2 a.m, I was afraid of all my friends askin me to drink. Great fun!! I'll let the photo do the talking this time (sorry ya...hurrying for Paul Van Dyke *kekekek*)

My merdeka girlfriend

Almost the whole Velvet gang was there.. *sob sob* so united we all...*sobsob*

I like to bully boys

Sam's in love

Siberian Kenshin n Zouka

For this Merdeka, some of my friends looked like they are truly expressing themselves...

Kenshin finally came out of the dark and showed his real identity. He is celebrating some other kind of independence yesterday...

Homo kenshin orgy

Kenshin strikes again

I can't help it, I had to show mine too...*kekeke*

Me n Bee

Alexandra n me

Hope you guys had as much fun as I did.. (doubt that) *kekeke*

Truly drunkeness

Here is a video one of my reader (royale) ask me to go check out (thanks mate)...Wooow woow.. very nice ~ one of the better Malaysian song I've heard. Trust me you'll love it.



MALAYSIAN IS YOU, MALAYSIAN IS ME, MALAYSIAN IS WE.....waaaaaaaaachaaaaa@!!!

0 shots of whisky: