Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Prison Break or Everything break?

Lets talk about drama.. ok...not about my life (already damn drama lately =P), but talking about movie drama. I just bought the hit series Prison Break (RM 75 at your local pirated dvd store...while stock last!).

I bought it!

Yeap, I had too because more than 3 chick person have ask me to watch it. Here is how the conversation normally sounds like...

Me: Hey, what you doing?
Chick: I'm watching Prison Break...very kanchiong!
Me: Wat is that?
Chick: Huh!??!? Where have you been? You don't know Prison Break ah? It's about this Super Leng Chai trying to escape from prison!! Omg... omg.... and his tattoo... omg omg omg!!!
Me: -_-" *hangs up*

So there you have it... I had nothing to do and I was at the DVD store ...and I couldn't find anything and this Prison Break popped out in my mind and I bought it.



Guess what? .... I'm already hooked on it! Not because of the leng chai, and his tattoo (I also got wat! *kekekek*) but I've got to say.. it is pretty interesting.

It's about this guy Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller)

The leng chai

who deliberately got into jail to help his innocent brother escape from his death sentence. I just bought the Dvd and I'm already at 3rd episode now... *super stress an intense* coz he just got his toes cut off by one of his angry inmates.

The cutting toe scene

Imagine...third episode only wei....toes already gone. I don't know what is going to happen if he actually manage to come out.. mebbe this?

He is out !

hehehe...just kiddin'

6 shots of whisky:

@miccoelaine said...

It is pretty good. I hate how they end in the peak of that particular episode. Sigh. Season 2 ain't that good though but you have to watch it because the god damn end of season 1 is just ....did i say end? sighz

Victor Tan said...

Did he break anything else before that? did he did he?!?! *ekekke*

Victor Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@miccoelaine said...

he broke windows, broke walls, broke sink and toilet bowl, and I don't remember.

Anonymous said...

waiting for season 3, he got new prison to break

Victor Tan said...

season 3, i think he will break his bebola doing with Sara