Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Uncheating Part 1

Here are the 30 clues that your man might be cheating on you... found it somewhere somehow while i'm surfin the net.

IsHeCheating?

I don't think it is accurate at all coz in some people's life (especially mine) there is a perfect explaination to all these so called clues... but I guess tat is why I'm still single coz no one is gonna believe me when I actually tell the truth. These are the top 10 'clues'. Below them, my perfectly honest answer.

1. A sudden upturn in his demeanor or outlook on life.

Yum yum

Life looks good when you look through the mouth bottle of a liquor bottle. What is wrong with that?

2. He's constantly late.

Jambenathan country

I wonder what remedy can I take when my car cannot fly and the country that I'm in requires me to have one that does in order not to be late.



3. He's constantly short of cash.


What to do, talk to my boss... and also Velvet doesn't give me any more discounts.


4. There's a marked increase in the number of hangup calls.



In the middle of nowhere

Alamak, Maxis no line not my problem wei~ Plus my work requires me to go to places where people still use doves to talk to one another. -_-"


5. You seems to be making more phone calls late at night.



Wooah...the road moves very fast

Coz I'm drunk and I need someone talk to to keep me awake so I can safely drive home. Drink and drive is very dangerous wei~



6. You detect exotic scents on his clothes.



Attitude anyone?

I needed a new attitude so I thought this might help.


7. You spot lipstick on his clothes.



Opppz..kiss my shirt pls

On my cheek got, but not on shirt. Who kisses clothes anyways? This is definitely not a clue... if it is, the girl must be blind lo. *kekeke*



8. You see scratchmarks on his body.



pvd tattoo

If you hav read my blog, you'll know that clubbing is a dangerous sport.



9. He comes home with torn clothing.


Please refer to point 8, yes... up there.


10. You see unexplainable parking receipts in his car.

Stupid jockey parker

The freakin jockey guy must have taken my car for a ride. Chee bye!


(all you guys can thank me later *kekekee*)

0 shots of whisky: