Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Uncheating Part 2

Here are the other 10 clues to a guy that is cheating. If he is not me lah... if it's me it is just my dumb life making me look like I'm cheatin'. Also no thanks to this dumb blog lor *kekeke*. Ok...lets see...

12. He doesn't look at other women as much as he used to.

Bluek says June

That should be a good thing isn't it ? See kena scold, don't see means cheating? Wah liu...girls.. hard to understand..

13. He takes up new hobbies or friends that take him out of the house in the evenings and weekends.

dota yeah!

Dota is a very addictive game... it's all my friends fault. Hey, I'm just cheating on you when I grab Lina Inverse and make her do all that I please.

14. You notice a sudden increase or decrease in sexual interest toward you.

Me and Cindy G

On the day you wear sexy, increase la. On the day you nag at me, decrease lor. It is nothing to do with anything else... it's that Victoria's secret lingerie you just bought.

15. He suddenly starts taking more business trips that last longer.

superman at work

As a market analyst, I need to go all over the place to see what is happening. Very very tiring k.

16. He slips and alludes to movies you never saw with him.

plenty to see

I bought alot of Dvd while I'm in Johor. Very cheap...RM 4 each. Nothing to do in hotel so watch Dvd la.

17. He starts being more possessive toward his wallet, pocket calendar or notebook.

That is cause I don't want to show her that I'm broke, dissapoint her that I'll be travelling again soon and err.. don't want her to realize about this blog of mine afraid that she'll get my notebook infected by virus *kekeke*

18. He starts talking about getting together with old friends he hasn't seen in years.


something that starts with C

Yea man, I've never seen her for so long. It's about time.

19. You find bobbie pins, compacts, stockings, earrings or other feminine objects in his car.

dancin girls

When my female friends get drunk, I have to carry their bag lah, keys la, earrings la. I'm a nice guy...what to do?

20. He starts taking a renewed interest in his appearance.

Gym is good

My belly is expanding, and with this kinda lifestyle... I really need to sweat it out.

gym aunties

Hopefully in no time, I'll get back my Spartan Six Packs.

sparta

21. He starts shopping for new clothes.

Me n the girl nex table =P

Fat already, pants too tight... cannot breath. *pants pants* And once again, clubbing is a dangerous sport.... need to be properly equipped with the right apparels.

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed. Clubbing is a dangerous sport! ;)

Victor Tan said...

Tom> haaha...did u get your right apparels yet?