Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Expensive Life

The weekend is over.. damn down lor! But never fret, coz it is going to be back real soon. Oh yah, I've just started 'the Whisky Club' group in Facebook...so for those of you who have Facebook..please do join. Would like to get to know all of you get all of you drunk one day. WHAT?! YOU DON'T WANT TO JOIN!?

Wrong finger

*kekek* Just kiddin'

For every weekend now, I'm going to add in a new category for the best dressed girl. Y? Coz i like lah!! *kekek* And I think you like oso rite? *kkkekee* So the best dress girl of the week is *drumroll* *ka chang!!! ka chung!!! kaching!

Best dressed girl of the week


Leopard girl

Leopard

Conversation with ChristmasAppleChrystal (She keep on changing names -_-"

Me: Hey I like your Tiger dress. Later we take pic we show fierce face *growl*
She: Thank you, thank you...it is not tiger, it's leapord.
Me: What is the diff?
She: Leopard like this *pouncin' claw*
Me: -_-"
She: Hey ...you zebra *points at shirt* I eat you.
Me: Ok...you try chase me first around the dance floor *kekeke*

The meowin leopard

I've also realize sumting over the weekends. I can't really quite keep up with the pace to the young yuppies nowadays. They use to drive Japanese sports car, and wear fancy designer jeans. Fine...acceptable. Now they come in Jaquars and Ferraris, wearin no less than a few thousand dollar suit and wat else? A twenty two thousand dollar (ringgit) phone.

I have touched it!! From far, it really only look like a regular nokia.

Vertu?

Vertu

But it is not that simple. This phone comes with a personal assistant that you can call 24 hours all around the globe which can assist you in getting reservations in a local restaurant anywhere to hiring someone to dig your nose while you're clubbing. *kekkeke*

Vertu owner: Halo...i need sumone to dig my nose.
Personal Asst: Which hole?
Vertu owner: Right one, it is stuck. I can't breathe. Quick help.
Personal Asst: Ok Ok! Your nose digger will be there in 10 minutes.

LMAO....anyways joke aside. That is a bloody expensive gadget to just make calls with. I suspect there is a secret...somethin like you can call God or sumting. Yeah...dat should be it!

VictoGod

The drunken sin

Then 22k is actually cheap.*wink* If you can't afford it, there is hope. I was informed that a pirated version, will be coming out real soon costing only a cheap price of RM200. You might wanna ask 'what is dat'?....precisely!!! The phone is going to be called 'Apertu' (malay for 'what is that') *ekekeke*

.................................End........................

Not getting enuff ? ..ok lah ok lah... more pics.

MsUmbrella with ?

Sexy Ashlynn

I'm a lucky boy!
MenBigSisTa



I can't believe i spent half my Sunday typin this post. -_-"

0 shots of whisky: