Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, September 24, 2007

Higher than just Hi!

I'm not sure if you guys are ready for this but ... please just in case, just get a pail in front of you before you bleed yourself to death. Contents below might be hazardrous to those with high blood pressure or those that suffer 'tight pants' syndrom constantly. In that case, you'll need a book to cover yourself in case your boss walks by. *kekeke*

Yeap, this is the weekend post that you all must have been waiting for. This weekend, I'm not only preoccupied with helping out my friend's video and photo shoot, and Alice's birthday;

Alice n Me

i get to meet a few new hot hoochi momma!! pretty friends.

Madigras chics

Sarah n darnitiforgothernameagain

I wished I can tell you their names but you'll have to wait til the second or third outing when I ask them again. I really gotta bring a notepad out coz I can't call them 'hoochi momma' or 'dis chick''dat chick' for long. Luckily for me, my blog ain't that famous yet. *phew*

Kelyn n 'friend'

Well, least I remember one... (cos I met her on Wednesday, Friday n Saturday..... yea you might have guessed, I finally recognized her on Saturday). -_-" What a darn stupid thing to think that I'm so lucky that every other time I go clubbing a new hot chick comes my way~ It was actually the same chick *kekeke* Luckily for me she didn't know =P

Venessa n Me

Normally we greet people by saying 'hie', but that gotten too old fashion don't ya think? If it is anything close, 'high' should be the agenda at the end of the night. And that is exactly how it was every night this week.

Here is 'hie' to Jill

Jill sexy pose

and 'hie' to passing chic

Hieeeeeee (high!!) !!!!

Not only it was 'high' tide this weekend (Mr. Weather Tan reportin *ahem ahem*), the heat was pretty intense too. Everywhere within the vacinity of me is hot...yea like this one

Gorgeous Kelyn

... like so hot that we had to bath ourself with the ice bucket can?.

It got so immensely hot that I decided to be a nice guy to get my friends off their uncomfortable clothes =P~ (almost lah~ *kekek*)

It's too hot, let me help =P

Hahahha... anyways, my friends couldn't take it no more and went out of control.

Woooooooooooot!

I don't blame them. Now you know why I'm always drunk.... I gotta surpress the 'tense' situation and be a good boy just like wat mommy advised.

Ok..who am I kiddin'. *kekeke*

Kelyn n Me

Definitely one of the bestest week. I need to see the doctor real soon if heat like these comes more often. =P

Kelyn Says 'wooot!'

Alas, another crazy night

..........................................

Best dress of the week

The best dress of the week was obviously Christy.

Christy - Best Dress Definitely

Me: Hey, I really like the dress you wore yesterday @ Loft.
Christy: Isit? It is just a boob tube wat.
Me: (okeiii!? got a point) Yea.... but you look good in it it looks good on you.

I wonder if I can call it best dress anymore, coz she got a point *kekeke* actually two points to prove that it is not the dress *kekeke* I bet she still will win best dress if I give her my granny's clothes.

...................................................

(PSSSSSSSSST....surprises next post... if your pail is full by now... better get the paramedics ready on my next post *ekkekee*)

teaser?

0 shots of whisky: