Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, September 22, 2007

KLF=KehLEhFeh!

This week's activities were pretty refreshin' having being involve in a video shooting for the first time. Since I'm managing my company's corporate video (pending next month start), it gives me a feel of how the whole process requires.

The beautiful crew

Firstly of course, you need a story board. Detailed to each second of the video. First second, touch the hair gently... second second, touch her face....third second ...rip off clothes. Something like dat laR! *kekeke* but that is a different movie all together, mebbe when I become a producer lah (you all pray hard for me lo)

The producer n the cameraman

But on a serious note, making a video isn't easy. I know coz I've made a few noob video myself when I feel retarded. Making a professional video, one that you can boldly show to the audience is difficult. First of all, you need beautiful faces girls in the video.

Rachel n Darren

Then you need a crew to carry the lights, the camera, the boards (I don't know what the boards are for, mebbe for fanning)...and etc.

The lighting gal

Then you need a producer to say 'Action' and 'Cut'. Let me see, what else... oh yah...and of course the casting crew and the KLF.

Max, Ivan n forgethisname

The uno stacko shot

KLF or Keh Leh Fehs are those casting crew that only appear within a split second in the video, in which you have to pause the video so very accurately to shout *HEY...THAT IS MY BACKSIDE!!! Yeap....thats me -_-" I just hope they shot the right cheek of my butt coz that is my best angle.

When the video finish, I'm going to put it up here (if possible) so you guys can play...SPOT THE KEH LEH FEH. -_-"

0 shots of whisky: