Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, September 14, 2007

Brian's Bday !!

I got a balloon...says Brian

Wednesday night had been a eventful one. One of my bro had his birthday at Mambo, Zouk (not like he got a choice coz he works there *kekeke*). Hey Brian, hope you vomitted like crazy dat night coz it's ur birthday!! *keke*

Brian, Linda n Friends

Talk about 'leng luis', Mr Lover/B'day boy here definitely have the largest market share in K'L. Share abit pls la bro... =P

the bday group

Took lots n lots of pics.

Linda n me

x

The beauts

The velveteers

pheweet

Seems like taking pictures is one of the biggest agenda when u go clubbing. If this trend goes any crazier, soon clubs would get to save alot of electricity coz they don't relly need disco lights no more with the amount of flashes from camera crazy clubbers (not me). Other than that, my original group of Velveteers joined me that night. Sigh...good old times brought back to life =)

I din know u got a sis Sam!

The V

What happen to the birthday boy!? Super drunk la of coz.

Drunken Brian

0 shots of whisky: