Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stupid Tan

No, I don't mean by my surname. -_-". I mean tan as in getting tanned. Come to think of it, I wonder if any Europeans will get confuse when I introduce myself.

Me: Hi, my name is Victor Tan.
Stupid European: Huh? You tanned? Nahhhhhh..... you very fair.
Me: ^^%@#$! -_-"

Anyways, I bet you all already know that you can get a fake tan (so i guess I'm the real tan -_-") nowadays by using one of those spray-on tanning booth. Here is how its suppose to work. Phuiyoh....looks very workable to me! *kekeke wipes of drool*





After watching this video, I can't help but to think of one of the episode in 'Friends' where Ross decided to get a fake tan. Just laugh my ass off wathing this again...



I bet how Ross wish he got a girl like the previous video to instruct him on how to do it right. But then again, he might end up screwin' things up due to the amount of heat in that room, if you get wat i mean *wink*. LMAO. Sigh, I miss 'Friends'. Don't you?

0 shots of whisky: