Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Model Tan

Behold hamsap peepols, *kekeke* jokin'...

coz

here

comes

the

super

sexy

photoshoot

Ready???

Are you breathin' heavily???

Called the paramedics already?


Ok....HERE COMES

*drum roll*

*drum roll*

*drum roll*

MODEL TAN!!!!!

Model Tan

CHEERS FOR THE MALAYSIA'S NEXT TOPless MODEL!!!

I always have known that I'm a born model. Soon, I'll be appearing in front covers of FHM holding two to three hot hootchi mommas. Woooohoooooooo!!!!!!! Ok la okla, don't ccry...*hehehe* Here comes the real models...-_-"

Alexandra

I didn't really know who was coming, but when they turned out one by one... like Carace (Miss Hypertune '07, Miss Chinese Oriental), Christina, Ling Yen, Christy (Miss BestDress?), Alexandra (My banner gal) and Ling Mun ...drops of saliva sweat was like falling down one by one oso. *kekeke* StresS!

Christy n Ling Yen

Rachel

Not to mention that there were changing room moments, adui~ a bunch of girls changing in the changing room with only a curtain seperating them. I don't know bout the other guys in the room but I was like 'God, help us all~' *pray pray pray*

Carace

Then when everyone was ready, the shooting began. I didn't know what to expect, and since I've been taking pictures like everyday...hey~ it shouldn't be that difficult right?

The last schumacher

WronG! Too many girls....too close.... and too much trying to laugh and smile. Hard when your heart beating 3 million beats per second and you feel like cryin' seeing so many angels around *keekeke*

Les modeles

Half the time while I was shootin' the photoshoot, I can't help but to think all those beautiful smiles and sexy pose were for me.

The ones that got me excited

Got me all worked out and sweaty through out the whole shoot, a few times ... saliva was drippin from the side of my mouth while I was taking shots too. *ekkekee*

The best shot =P

I tell you, I really think being a photographer may be the best job ever..... coz what other job would make girls dress up in skimpy clothings and pose so seductively to you.

Heyy... it's me?

I don't think they even give that priviledge to their own boyfriends. *kekekek* I gotta admit, I was really envious of Mr Arthur the camera man.

Lucky bastard

Anyways, the only bad thing about the shoot is that I wasn't the only guy there. Which sucks of coz.... and although they don't have the insane body and looks like me; I felt abit tulan lah coz they were getting all the action. -_-" (jokin ya bros)

The cute shot

Friendster or Pimpster?

Anyhoots, I've always thought that modelling was in my blood. But I didn't realize it was damn kow tiring. We had to smile and laugh for two hours, and faking it wasn't easy so we had to crack lame jokes like 'Hey, there is one kwai lou here!' and we even tried persuading the girls to do some striptease for us to get us excited. But it was relli funny in the end.... and I think we got the shots we wanted.

The pre-shot

After shooting the Friendster shots, the girls were very in the mood for taking more pics. That is when the situation gotten out of control ..

My hands were shaking when I tooked this

oh sorry, that was just my blood flow. *kekke* Can you imagine taking a professional shot sitting on the floor with a hot hot hot model standing only and inche away from you. So close that your camera is only below their *tooooot*. If there is a name for this position, it would be the 'hello kitty!' position. *ekkeke* Say 'hello kitty!!'

Hello Kitty!

I couldn't let Arthur (the cameraman) to get all the good view shots... So I took the tri pod and smash his headI was struggling around him to get the angle he is getting. I could have sworn that I smelled smoke coming out of my camera.

Hi models!!!

Haiizzz..... it is such a nice position angle.

Then after that it was Ling Yen's turn to shoot. Adui... I see, I saw, I pengsan.

Soooo biggg charisma

Too bad for me all I got out of it was a sore jaw and hyper tension. -_-"

Heyy... it's me?

Sorry for all the bad quality shots coz I was having difficulty using my flash in the studio. Each time I use flash, the backlight (is that what it's called) around the studio starts flashing. I was beginning to think it was some kind of plot devised by Arthur the photographer to prevent me from taking any pics nicer than his. -_-" *ehehhe*

Anyways, the results of the photo shoot will be ready soon so watch out for it =)

The motor chic

Model Tan signing out~

2 shots of whisky:

@miccoelaine said...

kor...what shoot is this for? :) All the familiar faces :)

Anonymous said...

wooooo O.O