Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Horny Cafe?

Have you been to Horny Prince Cafe? I saw this sign while eating chow kueh teow on the opposite side of the road. Then my eye caught sight of something peculiar about the sign..

From afar

Nothing really wrong if you just glance at it... And actually I've seen this cafe before a few times, but never really took a real good look at the sign. I thought my eyes was playing tricks at me when I thought I see something wrong with the sign...I even asked Joanne to double check.

horny prince cafe

Me: Eh...is there a kuku (dick) jutting out from that logo?
Joanne: Yah...*kekeke*
Me: WHAT KINDA CAFE IS DAT!?!?

I wonder how that logo was passed by the management of the cafe.... if it's a prostitute center hotel... or a papaya farm pub then still acceptable lah. But cafe where families go to eat....adui!

Actually, come to think of it....it also suits this site. *kekekeke*

Drunk & horny blog?

Welcome to the horny drunken club!!....BUT NOT CAFE WEI!

2 shots of whisky:

Unknown said...

Its Prince's symbol (with legs)

http://www.thespoof.com/sitepics/pdi/191206-2208PrinceSymbol.jpg

Victor Tan said...

yea sumone told me that before...but still...it looks relli obscene with an extra 'leg'.