Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wooden Chick

Stumbled onto this video quite a while back but didn't got the time to put an entry on it. *enjoy*



Okay...ever since I've made a video of 'Beautiful girls' the word have spread and now I'm not only a well-known drunkard but also a ding-dong. And yea, I bet all of you want me to make another video like this -_-". Not in the near future lah... i don't wanna b so famous for the wrong kinda thing.

...........................................................

Question, what is a Thye Fah Liki? Thai Flowers Licky?!? Here is a shop selling bamboo and wooden chicks.

wooden chicks

A drunk might have mistaken this shop for a whore house.

Drunkard: *walks in* Hallo tau keh (Boss), I want some Thai Flower Licky licky.
Tau keh: Yeah... *frustrated face* this is the place. You want yours be bamboo or wooden?
Drunkard: I don't care la...I want mind hard can already.
Tau keh: Ok ok. Nah, this one confirm Licky licky til hard like wood and long like bamboo.

wooden chick>

Tau keh: (turns around and mumbles to himself) *stupid wife, told her we shouldn't have name out shop like this! All the bloody hamsap drunkards start coming*

0 shots of whisky: