Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm adorable?

Remember the super young sexy girl that got me sweating like a pig? Apparently she is a blogger too... dis is Sonia and her friend Juju. Omg... her tan is perfect gold.

Sexy young hotties

Luckily for me, I'm tan too. Victor Tan. *kekeke* We had so much fun that she actually left her dirty lingerie here.

Why I'm featuring her? Haiizz... to relive my moment lor of having a young chick *kkekeke* and mebbe coz this is as close I'm gonna get lor to getting her =P. *Hope she doesn't read this post* Especially after this 'dirty lingerie' trick *ekkekee* Ok ok... mebbe I got a lil close oso but..

As close as it gets

Old man plus young chick... too much exercise for me to handle =P~

She actually saw the previous post and commented, this is what she wrote *ahem* "Hahahas. you're damn adorable wey..." *head expands and explodes*

Finally someone appreciates me *sniff sniff*

.........
............. I was hopeful for a few seconds....


....til I read on... "The way you talk, hehes" basket -_-"

Any other lovelys? Went clubbing with this two...

Tonight loft

One is my friend's gf and the other only interested in Brazillian or at least non Malaysian. WTF? I tried convincing her that I'm half Singaporean ... rejected 1000X. God, please don't let me marry an auntie.

0 shots of whisky: