Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, August 20, 2007

I love Kim Ah-Joong

I just got to watch 200 pound beauty yesterday at about 7 am in the morning. The dvd have been lying around for almost a month but I never had the time to watch this Kmovie til now.

200 pound beauty

I got to confess, Kim Ah Joong absolutely won my heart. And I cried like a baby in the last part... yeah...exactly like the main actor's brother. *sob sob* What a movie, what a beauty..



Check out some photos of this heavenly beauty..

Kim Ah Joong

So beautiful I would cut off my hand for her..

bubble Kim

Ok ok...legs too..*sob sob* Sooooo beautiful... *adui...scratch head*

Woot Kim again!

If someone were to ask me what is beauty, Kim Ah Joong is it... only if she is as pure as in the movie... but where got such thing right? haizz...*sobsob* can someone bring me down to earth? *flap flap*

So angelic lah..tak boleh tahan..she even cries prettily...*cry and knocks head on wall* If you don't intend to watch the movie... you should at least watch this.. *sob sob*





If anyone have any photos of her, please please gimme k.. *desperate* I LOVE YOU KIM AH-JOONG!!! *sob sob* You're so beautiful!!! I Love you...as much as JW!!! *sob sob*

Haiizz... how am I suppose to get a girl like this in this life? ...

*pinG!*

*finds a 200 pound girl and sends her to the plastic surgeon in Korea*

0 shots of whisky: