Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I don't like Si Fatt Loong~

I just came back from Hotel Avillion, Port Dickson. Yeap...another working trip! I've to say, I think I'm sick of travelling for a while.

What I've found out is, if you're going on a workin trip with 20 over colleagues and 99.9% of them are guys... choose a place with entertainment and not book a 5 star Resort Hotel facing the beach front.

Avillion Pool area

Why? Chances are, there ain't going to be much entertainment in the evening and you and your other male room mate will be staring at the sun setting on the sea line feeling romantic. Yea...it suck!

Avillion Sight

Not only did the resort and the shore got me hamsap put me into a romantic mood... I had to bare with all the other hotel guests that came with their sexy partners...-_-" which only reminds me that I'll be sharing the room with my male colleague ...-_-"X2. Such a waste!! And so freaking boring okei, its like torture!!

Anyhow, all the 99.9% of my fellow colleague might have felt the same way because we ended up drinking beer together and singing karaoke to help us get through the two nights. And we found the perfect song...*kekekke* check it out! (more pictures inside)



Vickyvacko's Guide

Avillion Port Dickson
3rd Mile, Jalan Pantai, 71000
Port Dickson
Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia

Tel. Nos.: 606-647-6688
Fax No.: 606-647-7688
Email Address : res@avillion.cm.my


Remember... if you're a guy, don't go this place with another guy ok? Unless you like si fatt loong lah...den I got nothing to say *kekekek*

If you're a girl, can lah....bring all your girl friends there.... but remember to invite me *kekeke* (i got complimentary accomodations)

2 shots of whisky:

Starmandala said...

Ho ho siew ah.... joker lah you! Great si fatt loong vid - very entertaining, thank you :-)

Victor Tan said...

Thanks ... but don't play si fatt loong ok!? *keke*