Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, August 10, 2007

Malaysia..Down under!

FINALLY I'M BACK..SORRY PEEPS FOR THIS LATE ENTRY...man does it feel so good to be back in Kay'L. Singapore was great, and so is Johor...but nothin beats de place where you are used to. Let me recap the rest of my trip. Actually, my head is still spinnin from the 3 hours drive back. Lets see...

2 groups of my friends joined me in Singapore. Being a regular here just naturally made me the tour guide of the trip. Me and muh gang of friends went to Clarke Quay prior to clubbin for some food. After strollin around, we found out that 'Hooters' is in Singapore.

hooters!

The place where they serve very big delicously wrapped delicacies *ekkeke*

big bao

v leon loves big bao

However, we felt conned at the end of the night. As always, the menu always looks more enticing than the real thing itself.

fake menu

The real thing actually turned out in so much smaller portion. -_-" Something like ..

small bao

That night, we went to Zouk and MOS. Saw the infamous Dawn Yang which I think looks better in photos (mebbe already drunk). I said somthin to her but can't really remember what. -_- Other than that, Linda had the spot light of the night

sexy linda

and instead of our table being crowded by alot of leng luis,ended up all the Singaporean Hamsap lous ended up at our table.

omg! i'm surrounded by so many flies!!

Tip to all clubbers, don't bring our local chicks to club with us overseas. You will end up being the fly-swatter. NO GOOD!

I also found the biggest 'lan ciao' (dick) in Singapore by accident while I was drunk after MOS at Clarke Quay.

Big Lan ciao

No wonder so many 'ah mois' (chicks) like to come here la...

On Sunday night, there isn't much to do in Singapore. The only place with crowd would be DragonFly @ Saint James or Geographer @ Clarke Quay. We went to both obviously.

Linda n Ah Pao strikes a pose

I personally prefer Geographer which is a Thai Pub with many super sexy and hot hot hot nice thai chicadees ladies.

Sexy Thai sailormoons

Me and Yuki

All of us got super drunk, met a few Thai chicks and we had wild o ...sorry... can't disclose here cos this site is suppose to be free from sex, violence and profanity ...sorry *kekeke*

What happened in Johor? Well, you guys just watch the video lah ok!? I'll upload it later tonight. All I can say is I found heaven in Johor... you wanna know...u gonna join me lah. If not, next time you come here sure boring ... and you'll have to eat yourself lor. *kekeke* Nasi Lemak Kukus anyone?

Nasi Lemak Kukus?

2 shots of whisky:

Vad3r said...

dude, can share that "heaven" cuz I go JB quite frequently? Email me ;)

Victor Tan said...

wats ur email!? *shhh* we go together *kekeke*