Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, July 30, 2007

No Star, Just hill~

The company dinner that I had on Saturday have caused me not being able to buckle my pants correctly. If more and more places like Jogoya @ Starhill starts to open up around K.L, I think I might just need a wheelchair to carry myself me and my belly around. Yes...it is getting so big that it requires to be a seperate entity. *kkeke* <--ok, not funny.

While strolling around StarHill finding for Jogoya, I see so many sexy ladies and high class aunties walking around with grand posture; displayin' their fortune.

Star Hill

One hand carrying an LV bags in one hand and the other their boyfriend/husband/sugardaddy's credit card *ekkeke* It is then I realize how come I'm still single. My package doesn't comes with free coupon to Starhill everyday forever...Hill got la, Starhill don't have. -_-" Any girls out there interested in free coupon to sleep on my belly hill?

Pretty receptionist

Back to Jogoya, a really neat place to dine and may I say they have so much variety... it really did seem like a shopping mall for food. Priced at 88++ per pax for dinner; I would say this place is a must try la at least once. Even if don't want to try; it is worth it to go visit the receptionist; here is the number for reservation *wink* +603 2142 1268

Steamboat?

Yes, beware...this restaurant is the size of a freakin' football field and it has only one objective...turning you to be the ball. -_-" Check out the food

slurp~

Monster Oyster

Some of them really look like they just being delivered from heaven.

Made in heaven

Suushi bar

And they have the biggest dining table I've ever seen in my life. 0_0 You can fit more than 20 in one table.

dining room

Anyways... I tried my best to savor all they got to offer. And I only manage to eat like 25% of the food over there. But ...but ...but...all these yummy food that got into my stomach came out back later that night in Velvet...when Mervin decided to turn himself to the vodka girl.

OMG Mervin

*pukes terribly* LMAO~! Hey brother, that is why God made you be male. Please do not cross dress anymore. You're officially the ugliest girl I've ever seen. *ekkekek*e

0 shots of whisky: