Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Digi Dai Koh

This few months has got to be the movie watching month of the year. So many awesome movies to watch yet so little chicks time. Talking bout watching movies, I really love the Digi Dai Koh (big timer) commercial which really cracks me up each time before a movie starts.



If you been watchin movies lately in Malaysia, I bet you've seen it before. What more they came up with Digi Dai Koh Part II. *LMAO* Although I'm not a Digi user, kudos to the creative team that came up with this really funny commercial.



What movie should you catch? Try Simpsons.. another cracker.

Talking about Dai Kor, there is really many around Malaysia who still lives in their own world regardless of others. 5 minutes after I sat down on my seats in the theatre.. I was greeted by 2 pairs of stinkin feet. -_-

P1040215x

Boleh pengsan oh~

0 shots of whisky: