Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Girls nowadays

Haiiiz, I have to admit it...I'm getting old and fat and it is getting harder and harder to impress (don't even say date ok?) young hot sizzling chickadeesladies. They are no longer how they were like those around my age when they were young. The new generation of hotties that just joined college are super hot, know how to dress, know what they got and really get your hormones working overtime.

For instance, a few days ago I went out with my buddies and met a fine girl that showed her dice handling skills. I was like 0_0. She looked like goddess of gambler. High blood pressure seeing her shake the dice like dat. -_-"



Then yesterday a bunch of young hot chickadees joined me at Velvet and totally made me realize that I'm an old man.

Lee Chin ballooney

She almost kissed me =P

Why? Coz they were dancing so sexily and I was of course having a HARD time. Being hopeful *slurp*, I joined them on the dance floor but just to realize that my belly always gets in the way (like a police man stopping a lorry from crossing the road to heaven)

STOP!!!

and my legs gets tired after every 5 minutes. After one dance, I was panting and sweating like a pig...not to mention I bet I look like a fat old elephant dancing amongs them. Haiiizz.. gone were the days when I'm still fit like Spartan warriors and dancing with battling 10,000 hot chickadees soldiers.

This is what a young girl will look like when I try to win her heart by giving her a heart balloon. -_-".

Arghh...!!! Uncle gave me a balloon!

The balloon even went soggy on me at the end of the night...haizz... failure~

err... saggy tits anyone?

It is no longer a shape of a heart but two saggy lil nen nen pao (tits). Damn it.. it is a sign that soon I've to settle for aunties. Haiizz... cheers peepols.

My love

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Hahahas. you're damn adorable wey. The way you talk, hehes. Anyways, nice blog nice blog! (: Aiyo mister, dont la emo laa. You're not OLD laaa wey. hees x)

Victor Tan said...

Adorable only when I talk lah!? -_-" Err...thanks