Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, August 13, 2007

Vizoo!!

While I was in Singapore, I had the priviledge to visit Vizoo's distributor over there. I have never heard of them before but they have the technology to produce 3D holograms that looks pretty impressive. Although they are using reflection to produce this hologram...I've gotta say I'm pretty much impressed already. What I mean by reflection? I also dunno how they did it, but they use mirrors lah...alot of them.



For all your gamers, I bet you can't wait for games to look like this and you geekos out there probably got some rocket science fantasy application with this. As for me, I can't wait til they can project 3D hotbabe that can walk around my room and act to my every command *kekek* That will be holy-babe-gram man!!

Sigh, it is technology like this that is going to safe me in the future since I'm most probably single for life lah. -_-"

Here is a video of their latest showcase during a Diesel Fashion Show. It's crazy... watch out for dissapearing models.



It will really really suck if someone played Ju-on in my room in the middle of the night using Vizoo.

"Ju on"

Watch out, there is one behind you~ *kekeke*

0 shots of whisky: