Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, August 2, 2007

She is innocent na~

shiny disco shina

Shina the 'bata shoes dota player' celebrated her b'day tonight at Velvet. =P *kekekke* Hmm... although she is such an innocent girl (dun know if really or bluff one), she can dance wei (dats why kinda suspicious).

the three leng lui desu ne

Yea..the girl that don't know alot of things turned older by one year. Hey Shina, older already wei....don't act like what oso don't know can? Cannot con us already la...*ekkeke*

We don't have a cake, she doesn't really drink so lamborghini is out of the question... so there you have it. Yours truly invented the latest way to celebrate birthday the Johnnie Walker style =P

blowin cake

~Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Ms. ok ok only lah in dota Shina...'~Happy birthday to you~

eh..shina..who is the girl on the left?

Oh yah... Ryan your loverboy wanna say somethin' "I love you Johnnie Walker Shina!!!! ... hey Ryan ...stop kissing my darling can!?

ryan kissing my beloved JW

The night was 'gila' as always, everybody seems to be getting drunk like me? Adui!!

me n bro ryan

Gonna miss everyone while I'm gone for 1 week.

happy me

0 shots of whisky: