Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, May 25, 2007

Hooked on You....Tube

Remember Lucymisser? The hot Japanese babe that became famous on Youtube? Yea....her popularity seems to be growing and of course everyone knows why~ She is cute, sexy, got a very unique slang and of coz... she is Japanese. So desu ne~ Dat is why there are so many hamsap lous watching her video (looks up at ceiling).

I saw one comment to her which is so hilarious..

hello,
i am very exciting when first hear to this video watching.
very powerfurl feeling can come out and i must wanna touch very nice.
you are beauty like red flower kind in garden so many, blooming to everywhere.
ahhh i wanna holding you my whole power deeply inside come out ok
luv
sunami


I spent the rest of the day searchin for video advertisement on Youtube, hoping to find usable ideas for my corporate video. But, I ended up getting hooked on those 'Funny Banned Ads' and end up laughin like a mad pig in the office -_-"



Then I bumped into a commercial that I miss so much...its the one where the gal took out a vibrator instead of her phone from her bag..*kekeke* Imagine that happening *akkakak*



Den guess wat... 'Eeeewwwww'

0 shots of whisky: