Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mommy Day!

Clubbin is hazardrous for health...woke up feelin so nasty. Anyways, Happy b'day once again Tim! I didn't realize that so many frens of mine actually know about this blog. I thought by now the only people that might be interested at my blog would be hamsap lous...oh ya....wat m i thinkin... i guess my frens are too. *kekekeke*

Tim's bday

Moreover, dis blog is becoming more and more like a photoblog. =/ Havin a job and clubbin too much with too little sleep is the cause of it. I hope there won't come a time when I just do this..

"Just look at the pics la"

[Sexy photo]

[Sexy photo]

[Sexy photo]

"ok good night"

That would be bad eh? That is why I'm trying to push my fingers to start typin more.

You want her?

And yeap, its Mother's Day today. If you're one then HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! to you. Can you imagine this world without Mothers and all of us are errr... produced from labs. That would be scary. As the saying goes "there is no love like Mother's love" and that is so true..yea? Ain't tryin to be mushy or wat but we all know who stood by us when we are most in need. =)

mom

So for that, I'm gonna give a shout out to my Mom..."Love ya mom! Today is your day". I have to say, she is the most charismatic, willful, and determined woman I've ever met. And a better mom, there is none. =)

Here are some more random pics from lastnight.. Hmmm...so who is going to be Mom to my future kids...=P

Steve wants in =)

Wei Ling is so sexy....its not funny. Hehehhe* Both Steve & Simon was struck down to their knees with her 'electric' eyes. Lucky my eyes too small to catch any current. Pheeew*

Sooo sexy

Jus a thought. What is with this trend of people fighting over girls?? Hmm...*scratches head* I wonder when will girls starts to fight over me... *kekeke*

0 shots of whisky: