Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, May 14, 2007

PinkPau anyone?

I'm hooked, for the past few hours I've been going through a blog (quaintly.net) owned by an 18 year old girl from Malaysia who calls herself 'PinkPau'.

pinkpaucam

One just gotta love this girl who is just so darn enthusiastic and full of energy. Not only she is able to capture moments in words but also expresses herself so openly in her blog and pictures. And oh yea...talkin bout pictures... they are just so freakin hilarious. Sue Ann doesn't take regular photos like we do...she always spice dem up....just gotta love it.

Cute
sue5

Funny
sue6

Crazy
sue3

Nutty
sue4

Quaintly
sue1

Hyper
pinkpau

Ok...stop drooolin guys
sue2

.............................................................................

One particular entry of hers just cracked me up real bad. Remember how much we hated maths durin' our school days? I don't know bout you, I sucked at maths but got an A for it for SPM just to prove to my teacher that she is wrong. I still remember it quite clearly.

Maths teacher: Victor Tan, (only student left standin') SPM few months time ... aiyah...no hope la u...if you can pass my subject on SPM ...I buy this whole class lunch. *frowns and shake head*
Me: *basket!* ^&@%#$%^

Yea... those were the days when I really struggled. But not as bad as this few fehlas over here.

math1

math3

math2

math4

*kakakkaka!!!* I would say these fehlas can really think out of the box. Just classic! Brings back the good old memories of highschool.

This are the kinda people we need more in this world. Keep it up Sue Ann, love your passion in life =) Actually after reading your blog I'm inspired to take one of me dancin on my car. Weee~~~ *breaks a bone* - shit....too old -_-" No funny stunts here...I'll leave it to you, cam-princess.

Ok,.. I admit....I love her... blog. So sue me =P

0 shots of whisky: