Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Over the weekends

Question, how come everyone's birthday is on this weekend? *Faint* Just Friday alone I had to attend 3 birthday parties. Dat is like....phuiiiyohh~ Anyways, Happy birthday to all of you =) Now all one year older so time is limited...party harder lor! Man...come to think of it, my birthday is coming too. =X Freakin old dy.

So I'll recap the past two days. Friday went to Sanctuary then Bed then Loft then Triple 9 then ... Saturday went to Velvet den Triple 9. Woooweee~ how did I survived. Just loook at how hard we drink...

liquor bottles

Oh ya..now that I recall...I was suppose to do Dorcas a favor.

Me & Dordor

Dorcas nowadays have been doing alot of Charity work, and she did mentioned to me to introduce people who wants to help out. So the first thing I thought of was you guys. If you're a reader of vickyvacko.blogspot.com, you're either a hamsap lou or you're a major drunkard. *kekekek* So after all the sinful things we have done partying our ass off; here is our chance to give some back to the community.

Dorcas & Jocelyn

Anyone interested, please email me at vacko837@hotmail.com and i'll hook you up with her =)

biggest Heineken bottle
Wahhh... so big *slurp*


Me and Mr. Hamsap Kwai Lou still at it with the bottle.. -_-"

stupid Hamsap bottle

hmm..wat else...same thang..girls,boys,liquor,music =P

Vichelle & Alvin

Christien from Christien Lavin or if you watch the series 'Jarum Halus', you should know him.

Me, Vichelle & Christien

And I just realize that Tim's hair change according to the girl's he is with. Curly hair girl = Curly hair Tim, Straight hair girl = Straight hair Tim. WTF!

Tim & gal

Lee chin

Everyone got a girl it seems.. Sigh... I got a quicky bite =P~

camera spoiled

Cheerss guys, time to go for to gym to work away what I've gained over the weekends *ekkeke* Who am I kiddin' ... superbly toned sexy gym babes....here i come~~

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

thanks alot for the attend!!! It was fucking happening birthday night for me!!!