Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, May 18, 2007

Drama Drama

Drama...drama .. drama..I don't know bout all of you but I had my fair share of drama in this life? Maybe abit too much. But over the past few months dat I've been single I've witnessed, wether by lending a friendly ear or a shoulder to cry on... or even some fights over dramatic, unreal yet soo familliar situations. Its gruesome.

dramaRGB

However, this much I've learned is that in certain situations when our hearts is in distress, or as you watch your relationship get torn into pieces... or when our sanity gets lost in our emotions; we really got to shut our mouths and control our actions. Coz you'll regret 'em.

drama queen

It is not that one cannot love another. But at this point in time...I would not fancy so much as to get lost in another.. Dependancy is always a stage in our life....from the moment when we are cut-off from the wombs of our mothers, from the moment we stop breast feedin', and from the moment we stop crawlin and stand on our own. Love ain't breast-feedin....so pls stop...u dramatic peepol! Ain't we are tryin to make life more simple? It is already complicated as it is...and of all things... relationships are meant to make our lifes better.. not worst. Just like beer *kekeke*

0 shots of whisky: