Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bye bye belly!

After long procrastination, I've finally made it a point to go to gym before I turn to a pumpkin. I made a call to Dorcas and we headed out to the gym almost immediately. It has been a long time and while I'm typin this post, my tummy looks better alredy. Serious!! =P Only girls can check out alrite?

gym enviro

I've only patroned Fitness First before and this time I went to Celebrity Fitness. It wasn't bad at all, in fact...they made the whole environment very classy and comfortable. Almost like a disco club, with all the lightings and music...and hot chicks!~ (Some laa...still got some alot of fei poh aunties.. dat applies to every gym ok?!) Cannot run away one.. =(

Dordor

The scenery at Celebrity Fitness one utama is quite cool too... while u're burning ur unwanted fats away...u can count cars or hope for some accident to happen.

counting cars

So there you have it. Victor Tan going to gym finally... so if u don't see me in clubs..you know where i'm..

i'm a fatty

Dancing with some fei poh aunties... *kekekek*

fei poh aunties

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

wow..got many hot chicks huh? somemore take photo of them huh? U go there to exercise or wash your eyes?

Victor Tan said...

Maria> *kakakak* I go there to court some 'feipoh' aunties.