Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Memory Lost

My body has been achin since I went to gym two days ago....and last night's party gave me a hangover that lasted til now. Omg.... I'm actually stilll drunk as I can feel my legs floatin'. That is bad... damn Johnnie.

Wei ping handling stick
Don't you just love a gal that can handle sticks well?

Johnnie Walker, my best friend ...has also gave me a lot of troubles lately. Wat kinda troubles? Charboh troubles. *kekeke* I don't seem to be able to remember who are they or what are their names. Dat suks.. How do I follow through when I meet all those hot chickadees (dat I got to know when I'm drunk) and I can't remember their name and not sure which are they on my phonebook. -_-"

drunkard

So there you go, too much drinkin and partying equals
1. Lots of numbers of chickadees dat you can't remember
2. Random unfamilliar faces coming up to you to say 'hi' but you can't seem to recall
3. Bad hangover

Yesterday I had a typical conversation with a gal that I've forgotten (Sorry Pei Lee eeerr i mean..Pui Yee).

Pui Yee

I was starin at her as she looked back. Den I walked towards her and held out my hand...and den

Pui Yee: Hi Victor
Me: Eh? We met ar?
Pui Yee: Yaa la..dat time I follow *somebody* and den met you here...you forgot?
Me: -_-" Yaa...I think I'm drunk...sorry.. (totally embarrasing)

Me thinks

So me and Johnnie have a love hate relationship. He gives me fun times but he takes all the chickadees away from my memory...basket! After the total embarrassment, I told Pui Yee....

Me: I don't think I like Johhnie Walker as much now...what a big price to pay when dat bottle of liquor can make me forget a gal like you. *kekeke*

There you have it, my first lousy pick up line. Least she laughed =P

Peace out

0 shots of whisky: