Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Simple & Crazy

Simple is sometimes good. That is how I felt today. No loud music, no excessive intoxicatin drinks and hangover. I was pumpin my entire body today and for a while I smelt like rotten fish in the fish market. *kekeke* Alexandra joined me today for a quick kardio after work. N' may I say, she made my day =) This gal is just so bubbly and hyper cute; I felt like I spent my whole day in an animated world.

What happened? Firstly, she bought me a drink at the gym... it is err...chocolate banana shake. Tasted like banana n milk powder. She said its good for me...in my mind...I was eeekin'...but her smile made it tasted better =P

Alexandra sippin

Our stomach were growlin by the time it hit 8pm. We headed to 'Nando's' my favourite place with many hot chickens. I didn't know she loved it too. Wahh....finally I found someone who loves Nando's as much as me.

There was this sign board there dat said 'Go bottomless @ Nando's' ... Alexandra almost did. But cracked out laughing. Everyone was looking at us two dungus.

take it off~?

Food for thought:- How am I gonna lose this belly when I eat more den I exercise -_-"

Then we headed to the toilet. *cough* *kekeke* to wee laaaaa. Diuuu. She saw a public telephone and started taking out coins.

hello ?

I asked...

Me:eh what you doing?
Alexandra: OMG...ever since I got a handphone...i never use public phone already!
Me: *Deng!*
Alexandra: *her handphone rang*
Me: You call yourself?
Alexandra: yea...dunnno who to call.
Me: *double DEng!*

me&sormui

It was a great way to end a day. Oh ya...while walking around One-Utama, I saw this girl wearing a black and white dress with a cat ear hat and super high stockings. Goshhh... youngsters nowadays dress up funny. I thought we had it bad with the extremely baggy pants during my younger years. When I look at them, I start to wonder who my future son gonna date.

weird trend

Imagining the future...
Son: Dad, this is my girlfriend..Layla
Me: Son....please ...I told you no pets in the house. *kekkeke*

0 shots of whisky: