Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Oh SingaporE~ Part 1

Ok...first of all...I had sooooOoo much fun in Singapore. We drank so much and party so hard that even Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie would want to join our club. And since I took so many pictures, I've decided to split this entry into 2. *Basket*..don't complain k... I'm a lazy old man.

What other way to make your way to party than in a car that goes *boost boost* Yea man... I agree...more boost more fun. So I obeyed the Evo 10.

Awesome meters

The first day, Nicholas brought me, Leen and Mr. Hamsap Kwailou at a restaurant next to Equinox @ Raffles. We dine in a place where I could not pronounce the name of the food or the restaurant. So wat, so as long as the food tasted good and the view was better too den Equinox.

oh Singapore...oh Singopore~

Something stupid happened when the woman at the reservation desk saw four of us. Because I was beside Leen, it made the other two guys stands out.

Receptionist: Are you both together? (pointing at Nicholas & Mr Hamsap Kwailou)
Nicholas: Yea (innocently)
Everyone: (stunned for a second)
Me: (Burst out) YEAA!! YEAA!! They both together! *lol*
Everyone: *LOL!*

Even the receptionist laughed at her purely unintentional question. But I have a good laugh and started singing "Just de two of us~~ we can make it if we try~~ Just the two of us~" to them.(u know? de Will Smith song?)

Leen blockin the lovers

Later, we joined Nicholas's friends at Dynasty KTV. *slurp* The 'charboh's (hostesses) there...!! omg *faint* Tooo many!!. The first day, Mr. Hamsap Kwailou took on the challenge of getting a girl as he had never sat with a hostess before (yea rite...!).

Karen & Leen

Later on that night, he actually resisted in taking the girl out with us... and guess wat. The rest of the night he spent regretting it.

Mr. Hamsap Kwailou: Damn it...I wish I took that girl out. Tmrow I wiill! (check out episode 2)

After that we headed to Zouk and spent the rest of the night there chasing drunkenness.

This kwailou can drink

Made a few new friends, realize the place is getting boring ... so we left to look for Karen which is workin' at Geographer. By the end of the night, we were so so drunk.

Me & Leen

We couldn't finish the bottle at Geographer... we took it back to the hotel room. Check it out...-_-" Robert the Kwailou wrote this himself. *stress*

Funny bottle

0 shots of whisky: