Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Oh SingApoRe~Part III

On my last day in S'pore, we decided to take it slow. We actually went to Balaclava but it was way too packed. Den we went to another bar called 'Polymer' or sumting like dat. Anyone knows? The band wasn't bad too...and they serve really nice beers.

where is this?

Me n Leen actually bought two new T-shirts as we ran out of clothes to wear. She bought one saying "You can be my 'other' boyfriend"...*basket* Right after I bought this shirt sayin "Womaniser" *ekekek*

Me & Leen

Last saturday, seems like everyone came out to party @ velvet. It was really too crowded, but hey... it's all good when you got booze & b0o..

great couple

Leen with Godofgamblers

Leen & Wei Ling

Leen & Drunken me

Yesterday, I brought Mr. Hamsap Kwailou to Club De Macau then we detour to Elite. What went on there? I hav pics but my site is too clean and cultured for dem. *ngek ngek*

Hamsap Kwai Lou @ de Macau

Do you really want to kno what happened ?

0 shots of whisky: