Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, July 26, 2008

1st MOF in Malaysia

Just a mere two weeks left to one of the biggest highlights of my life..

So I should say, here the next chapter of my life begins.

The story begins

An innocent visit for food tasting have turned out to be a starting point for me in a new environment, and thus a new exciting beginning.

MOF JSC @ Pavilion

My friend Robert (Mr. Hamsap Kwai Lou) commented today to me that it is great that I've made a big decision... one that is out of your family business. Not very common for an Asian as they normally will oblige to what their family wants.

Well, all I can say to him is 'Yes, I've always thought that Asians shouldn't be confined that way ... it is hard to do what you really want to'. Yes again, I continued... ' but now all eyes are on me'. *gulp*

But I've always loved Female & Beverage Food & Beverage industry, so I can't let this opportunity slip me by.

My first F&B Handshake

And I've never find myself working like a donkey more passionate at work. So without further adieu... here is a sneak peak at what my 1st outlet is all about.

MOF - Japanese Sweets & Coffee



Front

Side

Back

Macha Zen
Macha Zen

Macha imo
Macha Imo


Kurian
Kurian


Abekawa
Abekawa


Come support me yah peepol!!!



Bring your mother, father, sister, brother, aunty, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, cousin, niece, nephew, in laws, colleague, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend,friend's friend, friend's girlfriend, friend's boyfriend, girlfriend's/boyfriend's family, maid, driver, office ah sam, and everybody you know or don't know oso lah k! *lol*

10 shots of whisky:

♥ ★。•SydneyMinxy♥•。★ said...

*clap* *clap* SURIEEE LAH!! i love good food .. must be good kay? when is it gonna open ah?

Victor Tan said...

tentatively, mid August! Thanks for the support ya! Bring everyone ok3ei!

Anonymous said...

Will be sure to come eat alot next time we come to malaysia Victor!!

yapthomas said...

Where is it gonna be lah.. tak cakap pun...

Adelene said...

omg look delicious.
Im so coming down to KL for this ;)

Victor Tan said...

steve> thanks mate, make sure to tell me when u're coming

yapthomas> its in Pavilion, LG floor (food court)... 2 outlets away from JCo Donuts

adelene> bring all your chi muis ok?

薰衣草燕子 said...

finally malaysia have first MOF~

anyway, do u guys wan a weekend partimer?

I am a student, and i will have my holidays on sept~

Victor Tan said...

Yeah, sure... please call me if you wanna work. 0321441489 or 0123226310

薰衣草燕子 said...

ya, i am interested !

I will call you after my exam on sept .

my name is alice.

Thanks~

薰衣草燕子 said...

ya, I am interested.

I will call you after my exam on sept.


My name is alice.


Thank you.