Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, July 7, 2008

Single Forever

some quote I found amongst my old letters

Let me tell you guys a very funny story. A long long time ago I decided to stay single and just enjoy my life, taking a break from relationships. Today, I think that break have broken all my chances of having one. Lol! I guess its fated.

Having a chat with my favorite club waitress.

Waitress: Hari itu awak punya awek ah? (That day that girl your girlfriend?)
Me: No lah
Waitress: Sure or not?
Me: Ya la.
Waitress: Ngapa tak suka? (Why don't like?)
Me: Complicated lah. Saya punya lifestyle tak ade perempuan mau punya. (Nobody will like my lifestyle one)
Waitress: Ya lah. Pikiran orang yang sudah cinta tak sama. Dia mesti feel insecure kerana you tau banyak amoi! (Person in love will think different one, they sure feel insecure if you know alot of chicks!)
Me: -_-"
Waitress: Ataupun awak player! (Or are you a player?) Heheheh!
Me: x_x!@?

Even the waitress don't trust me. *stress* Plus of course there a numerous rumours that I've heard. How boring will life be without controversy right? Now the only song in my head is... 'Viva Single forever' by Spice Girls.

To all the guys/girls out there that have been single for too long.... for the same reason. Sing along k!?



Do you Yes I still remember
How we used to be What you said to me,
Feeling together You think there were others, believe in you saying whatever
My love has said It really got to me

All of us were dreamers are broken
Young love in the sun Once upon a time
Felt Faith is my saviour, my spirit I gave ya
We'd only This journey just begun
Hasta Lonely Banana/Punani, Always Who will be mine?

[Chorus:]

Viva Single forever, I'll be waiting
Everlasting lonesome, like the sun
Live forever, For the moment nEver searching for the one

Yes I still remember, Every whispered word
The touch of your skin The talkin' begins, everybody life from within bikin. Like a love song that Like a fat man starts to burp

Slipping through our my fingers, Like the sands One drink at a time
Promises Friendships are made, every memory saved
Has reflections in my mind
Hasta Lonely Banana/Punani, Always Who will be mine?

[Chorus]

Back where I belong now,
Was it just a dream
Feelings untold, they will never be told
And the secret's safe with me
Hasta Lonely Banana/Punani, Always Who will be mine?

.............................................

LOL!! I really outdid myself this time. I'm overworked. *stress* Single is not that bad =) And it doesn't mean that one have to stop knowing people once they are in a relationship. Chill la peepol!

4 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you will be able to get one soon. Just a matter of time, dear =)

Anonymous said...

of course.
just enjoy ur life..
take care=)

Anonymous said...

Damn victor...I feel the same as you..sad reality huh?

♥ ★。•SydneyMinxy♥•。★ said...

damn i love this one! my first time reading thru ur blog, and it's really something to cheer me up man! keep it up! gambateh~!!!

*sorry, didnt mean to laugh at ur sorrows* but it's very entertaining.... cheeries