Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday wishes

It has been a birthday month for me..

Happy Birthdays...

Right after my birthday, I've been attending birthdays after birthdays. I mean 1 or 2 might be coincidence but 7 in a row... Me..and Denise (same date),.. then Stephanie,

Stephanie
21st June

then Jackie,

Jackie & Chloe
27th June

then June,

Yea right, I think more notti this year
27th June

Andrew, then Ivon,

LCLY
3rd July

then Kang Hui....omg! ... what happened? I'm beginning to suspect that our parents once upon a time had a meeting and decided to make babies in October ka? Then nine months later, in June/July all of us starts popping out like ping pong balls (opps.. sorry that is Thailand) balloon ah? *lol*

But it is great to know that every year around my birthday, I have another 6 friends who will be celebrating soon. It is like an event liao. It also feels like I'm celebrating my birthday one whole month lah *kekeke*.

Birthdays are indeed great. Sometimes we tend to forget that without this day... we won't even be around. It is the day that we came into this world and along the way, year after year, we learned something new.... met new friends... got a new job?...got a new lover?... and grown a bit older. (I hate the last one -_-")

But it is your day;

A day of celebration,

Cheeeeeers!

The day that you cut the cake!

Cheese......cake?

and make a wish..

Wishing for more boys

A day where all your close friends are around you..

Wei wei n Junees

Tai Kar Che n Stephanie

The party

Jessy n Bday girl

A day that you have only one thing to do... to get drunk!

3 Seconds gal!

and I thought she can't drink..

A day of hugs and kisses

...which on normal days will be too awkward to do... *lol*

Me n Loupohchai June

Ivon 20 liao

A day your family shows they love you,

which on normal days you might be fighting with... *lol*

Ivon's sis

Happy Birthday my friends !!!, best wishes to all of you!!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. =)




Alamak, tonight Kang Hui's birthday ... Drink again -_-" *pengsan*

0 shots of whisky: