Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Work Hard, Play Hard

Helo para-para hadirin sekalian, this entire month have just swirled pass me like a drunken Tornado. Whoever that started saying 'Work Hard, Play Hard' didn't really know what he was saying.... coz that is exactly what I've been doing and I have a bad headache most of time, hair droppin off, stomach suddenly decided to expand and bruises everywhere from being Batman the night before.

But nevertheless, here I go again babblin' about what happen ... as though I truly remembered. *lol*

Sometime this month, it was Chris's Birthday... I remembered cos he posted several pics drunken pics of me all over Facebook. Thanks man. -_-"

Chris's Bday

Then one night at Bamboo, I somehow ended up talking to this chick who had a very nice Tattoo on her back.

Bebe's Tattoo

I took a picture of it (for personal reference lah... just in case I wanted one =P), then to find out she has one on her thigh too...

Bebe's Tattoo

and another one on her left breast (I fell off the chair while trying to take, sorry.. picture didn't turn out..*lol*). This is the night I found out that it is not easy being Edison Chen.

This month too is the month that Sara Ayumi asked me to be her big brother. Honestly don't know why, but I guess a drunken brother is good to have in drunken times.

My new mui mui looking at her crazy brother

Wait a minute, is this the 'I want you be my brother' rejection plot that she is trying to pull. =/

Then there was this crazy night where a guy twice my age actually drank and dance more than me. It really felt as though I'm living my present and future both at once, he being my future...

Got a guy two time my age drunk

gosh, I hope I'm a better drinker in the future than him... *ekekeke*

Junees n Roxanne

Then last week I was invited to join a dinner at 7ate9 by my friend Desmond; in the presence of 7 lovely ladies. Yeah... it was everyman for himself. And I had to be the camera man.

Had dinner with 7 lovely ladies @ 7ate9

No dessert for me that night =(

My brother in action.... kekeke

Another crazy month, and many more to come.

Agnes n Joanne Lee

Me n the Moon

Oh yah..

Best Cute Face of the Month

The Moon is out

A beautiful girl named Moon came up to me and asked me if I can intro her to a good guy.

What la, so I'm bad guy la now?! I've been automatically screened from being a potential good boyfriend. wtf -_-" I'm the bestest ok?

1 shots of whisky:

[r a c h] said...

woot woot i think i came and thrown u the same question as Moon before. hahah but i dono y..