Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FHA 2008

I know everyone is bored reading my F&B outing lately, coz why... no chicks isit?

But too bad lah huh... coz here is the second part. Chicks will have to wait la peepol. Now make money time wei~ No money, no whisky. *lol*

While I was in Singapore, coincidentally the Food & Hotel Asia (FHA 2008) Event is also being held at the Exhibition Centre, SG.

FHA Event

This event is only held once every 2 years and F&B related brands from around the globe gather at this event to showcase their brands.

Brands around the world

My partner thought it would be a good idea for me to go look see look see; and learn more about the industry that I'm about to go in.

But little did I know, the look see look see required me to taste more food, and walk for 5 hours visiting over 1000 booths? Seems like 10,000 to me *superkeduper tiring*

This is the size of section 6 of the Singapore Exhibition centre. There is 10 sections. The walking experience reminds me of the time I was in Hong Kong with my girlfriend ex girlfriend. Leg can patah.

Singapore Exhibition Hall


Those exhibitors are either showcasing recipes, raw materials, equipments or furnitures. Apa lanciao Whatever brand oso got.

showcasing F&B

But I truly did learned alot lah. F&B is not as fun as it is when u're IN it rather than just patronizing them (e.g go bar drink drink, go restaurant date date). Noooo..... it is a super fast paced, competitive industry where if you don't update yourself, find your niche, get the concept and recipes right.... your competitor relli makan you like F&B (food and beverage lah).

I think that is why this company call themselves 'Malan' Noodle. 'Malan' = whatever (in cantonese).

Malan Noodle

I think they just gave up finding their niche and decided to serve all kinds of noodles. =P

Btw, MOF also sponsored their gelatos for the event. =P~

MOF Gelato booth

You know what...this has got to be one of those post that you'll normally see in a girl's blog.

SomethingSexynSomethingCute.blogspot.com

Today I go shoppin... at this new XXX outlet... omg!! so many many cuuuuuuuuuuute stufff.....and they got my favourite XXX color.... and later ... me and my friends/boyfriend... went to XXX restaurant to eat. Wahhhhhhh seeeeee ----> *picture* SOOOOO YUUMMiliioous!


Sorry to have bored you. *kekeke* No.. I'm not turning gay -_-" Oh, and no offence to girls too. Please still love me ok?

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

I went to one of this events before a few years ago. It was excitingly boring besides the food tasting.

-Katie-

Anonymous said...

Today I go shoppin... at this new sextoy outlet... omg!! so many cuuuuuute stuff... and theyg ot my favourite toy in pink color... and later... me and my friends/boyfriend/sex partner ... we went to a private room restaurant to *eat*. Waaaaaaaah seeeeeee *naked picture* SOOO YUUUMIlicious!

WAKKAKAKAKA