Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, July 14, 2008

Silly Lily

The other day I heard one song Silly Lily on the radio and I thought it was fresh, unique and old school. In fact, I thought it was Greenday who just release a new single. And yesterday I searched for it on youtube and found out the band name is Bunkface and the band is from Malaysia!!!. WTF Wow! Quite unbelievable at first but hey... we have been served crap local music for quite long liao lah.

bunkface
From left, Sam (vocal), Biak( drum), Paan ( guitar) and Youk ( bass).

About time someone came out with some music that has international quality. Kudos Bunkface! Keep it comin... Love ya music.



I have to admit, I use to say 'yeah right' in my mind whenever our radio station ask us to support local music. How to support when most of them is either badly recorded, badly performed, and has too much noise in them.

In my opinion, finally someone in Malaysia rocks. =) Check out more of their songs at myspace.com/bunkface

Silly Lily!!! Never really liked Me!
She told everyone that I was such a gay!!


C'MON readers! *Major head banging*!!!

1 shots of whisky:

Sheena Saini said...

i so lurve the song AND the band for that matters. Cool choice! :)