Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, July 14, 2008

Dizzy Life

Sorry guys, have been extremely busy these few days... don't even have time to kentut(fart). As the days draw closer to my cafe opening, I draw nearer to Tanjung Rambutan.

MOF Coming soon

I'm practically living at the speed of light. Absorbing everything I can in this one month about F&B more than my brain can take. Like..

Chair too comfy, people start to stay too long.

Chairs for sale!

Cup size is very important. (agreed =P)

Your cup of tea?

Packaging is crucial (agreed =P)

Are you small, sweet and irresistable?

Concept must be unique.

FnB boom

And everyone wanna be seen in stylo milo environment.

Cafes everywhere

Not only am I absorbing too much that my brain juice is flowing out of my nose and ears, I also have tonnes of things to do. I get more than 30 emails a day, making and getting more than 30 calls from applicants, suppliers, media, advertisers; and I've never felt so tired in my life. *pants* *pants*

And to think that all I need to do is collect money from the cash register at month end, how wrong I was lah.

I'm so stress now that I can't even sleep, so I was drinking everynight to delete all the residue file in my brain to upload more for the next day. Don't ask me the order of things, ...I can't remember liao. LOL

Rebecca rockin'

and now raping

I am so blur that I actually went out with two girls on a movie date. Yes.. at the same time.

Playing 3 P

When reality sets in at first, it felt like a dream. Then in the cinema, I felt like an idiot lah.

Dangerous times

Ok lah.. not relli a date, but damn... how people have two wifes and not get their penis cut off on one sudden night by either one of them. Its too dangerous lah. I almost got 'forked' by both of them.

Then one of the nights we played 'Who gets more chicks on photo wins'

He got owned

The fat guy that is about to go Tanjung Rambutan also can win. *lol*

Handsome boy is pissed

Then I met a tall girl yesterday... I think that is her name lah. Sorry, no space liao.

Hi tall lady

Then I think I saw Samantha that day. Aint she in Australia?

Welcome back samantha ho ho ho!

Ok... who is this?

Hi Alice

Then Sara Bean, Wei Ling and Lydia came out to play... those were the days when they join me constantly... now all sudah macam mau kahwin liao. -_-"

lydia, wei ling and sara bean

3 days in a row, Darren & Alice have been drinking 2nd round at my place... then they accompanied me the next morning to interview people in the malls. Thank you Alice and Darren for keeping me sane with your company. *lol*

Hi fishies

F&B is tough man. F = you know lah, B = Busy.

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Hey victor.. what shop are you opening.. wasnt it a MOF or something?

Anonymous said...

tall girl = Angie Ng, Girl Next Door 2008

yapthomas said...

wow.. a cafe.. definitely will come "pong chan".. :)