Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, July 28, 2008

My Dark Secret

I've been living with a dark secret for the longest of time..

For a while now, I've vowed to keep it a secret...

Shhh... I'm saving someone

but sometimes I feel I might no longer be able to do so. Because of this secret, my eyes have seen too many things.... my heart heavy each time a person pour out their burden on me... and more often than not... their problems are self inflicted.

My Batmobile

Sometimes, this secret can really get the better of me. Everyone sees things in their little social order, with their little pathetic rules that they try to stand by. But this order is weak... weak against the evil inside the most of us.

That is why all the bad guys always wins. And I see now what kinda guy I have to become to stop man like them.

We are living at the age where there is no justice. The only thing that is fair is chance. And the choices people make are so predictable, so easily maneuvered, so easily toyed.

When my friends calls me ... I come wandering into the night for them.

Dark knight in the dark night

And sometimes I ask for what reason might that be. The reason used to be to take their suffering away when they lose their only hope of having a normal life. But it seems I'm suffering more... I'm the one without a normal life.

But the night is darkest just before the dawn.

I hate to admit it, I'm not trying to be a hero. You either die a hero or live long enought to see yourself become the villian. This have a far greater purpose, a purpose greater than me. That is why I have to run. That is why they let the dogs on me.

Because I'm ... the dark knight.

I'm Batman

Or am I just the joker? Fark... I'm both la! Why so serious!?!? *muuahHAHHAHAHAaAA!*

............................................

Cibai, to be Batman you need 6 packs, one Batmobile, and a few Lambos.

I only got 6 packs of beers and can only afford a Lembu.

My Lembughini

Not very cool at all -_-"

............................................

Watch me in action here..

0 shots of whisky: