Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love you more than I can see

A girl recently asked me what kinda girl that guy wants? How to make a guy fall in love with them? It got me thinking and my answer to her is so long, she must be thinking... fk! I'll rather rely on my Chanel perfume, blushes, and short mini skirt.

Best of PenaNG
Who says Penang only have good Chow Kueh Tiao?

I believe there are so many kinds of attraction. But the most obvious of all is physical attraction.

Yuen Yuen Taiwan's sexiest semi conductor

I guess most of us are short sighted. =P

Chloe
Chloe is the 'real' Dawn Yang

But always remember there are more than meets the eye lah. Ok peeps? Or are you still staring at the pics and not reading any of this.... -_-"

Ok ok ok fine... here is one more so that your nose starts bleedin'

yuen yuen

0 shots of whisky: