Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two Beauties on Tube

Just the other day my colleague told me about some hot chick on youtube that I should go take a look singing covers for Jay Chou. Since I'm a fan of Jay's (kekeke*), I had to take a look at how well this girl realli look sing his song.

And omg... what a beautiful voice... I wanna be her guitar liao.

Jadeangel2757



Then I terbumped into another girl ... who so look like Vivien Chow going by the nick of Tinkerchel. One so beautiful voice, one so cute... aiyoyo .. behtahan liao!

Tinkerchel

Watch her sing this cover of Jay Chou's Maple ~枫~



sweat right? Wait... watch her sing Korean now.... (skip the part where she goes all dramatic at the beginning)

'Because I'm a girl' - Kiss



Ok... I'm a die hard fan now of Tinkerchel. I LOVE YOU GIRL!

0 shots of whisky: