Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, February 25, 2008

Erection day

As usual you know it is election day when everyone is either acting as if nothing is going (and hoping that the humongous pot hole outside their house will be fixed finally), millions of fliers and banners erected everywhere, or gossipin' bout politic.

Found this video on zewt's which really cracked me up.



And of coz I'm on of the blogger that haven't said something bout our 'Erection day' yet.




So ... now you know which party =) *lol* ~Tak ade tension lagi~

Actually the girls I don't mind... korek korek korek *LMAO*

(dat is not me k...dat is big eye Victor)

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

omg! this is so hilarious man! u look reli out of this world! hehehe.. *lolz* damn cute wei! hahaha..

Victor Tan said...

there goes all my hootchimommas... -_-" didn't work out as planned *lol*

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog and well, I really love reading your blog =)

Anyway, great job keeping your posts hilarious and entertaining *winks*