Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Notti Edison

I bet everyone already hear about the Edison case right? The player that humped so many celebrities til now he end up in trouble when his intimate photos with them got exposed all over. Apparently, he sent his computer to get fixed and that is how his photos are now being circulated. (Make note to self - don't send computer for fixing and back-up all the sexy, mouth-watering working documents.

EdisonChen

Omg... to think that he humped so many leng luis make me wanna kick his butt be his friend. *kekekek* This guy reminds me of Quagmire of Family Guy.. *lol*



Ok... if up til now you guys don't know what I'm talking about... I'll try to tell you poetically =P

He had too many lubangs,
and play with too many long kangs,
now the media going bi-ling-ba-lang,
over Cecilia Cheung forest terkangkang,

I see the news oso I kesian,
all the leng luis kena rakam,
now his contract with Stephen Chow sudah terbang,
because everyone saw him kena goncang.

His photos now is the talk from JinJang to Subang,
all the hamsap lou sit down bincang bincang,
see the leng lui photos coz see wife sudah bosan,
all this thanks to hamsem boy Edison.


*lol*

gillian

Do I have the videos? No no... I really don't have it. Plus I won't do such a thing now would I?

Once upon a time there was a really notti famous boy in Hong Kong who did a lot of bad things .... and now the little notti boy in Hong Kong had to go in hiding... coz all ah mois that he did with now want to kill him.. =/

I also don't know lah... he did apologize to them la but I think....too late lah.

1 shots of whisky:

the royale said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxCk4TM8GBc

this video related to Edison XD