Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, February 15, 2008

My new friend

I just woke up after sleeping through Valentine's Day... and went online currently talking to Samantha.. a new friend whom I met on facebook randomly while playing poker.

samantha ho

Lol...no Valentine's date so I guess she is. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SAMANTHA!

P/S: Actualli just wanna piss her off by posting her pics here =P

What happened when she saw this post?!

fingered

lol*

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

*lmao*

That's Sam's trademark pose! Check my albums and see! Btw why don't u two meet up in Velvet. She pops by every now and then. Ok next time I see her I'll bring her to your table k

the royale said...

wow international language :)

easy to understand, shows expression, strong sign, beautiful and cool

how's ya drunker! happy new year :P