Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Drunken & Stupid

Everytime that I'm drunk, I always end up having drunk conversations on the phone or with someone. Like yesterday...

In the car.. with a female friend who I apparently thought trusted my driving which is why she rejected offers from guys who wanted to fetch her

Girl: Let me drive! You're drunk!
Me: No. Are you crazy!?
Girl: ?? No I'm not! But you look drunk!
Me: I may b drunk... but I'm not crazy too.

Sorry, I just have the worst experiences when a lady drives ..

10 minutes later in an intense conversation at a mamak store...

Girl: I realize that I'm not young anymore... I know I used to be very naughty. But you know la... girl have to keep their reputation mah. Plus I want to find a guy and get married already. Victor!! I wanna get married! *hands thumps on table* When you're more serious and change your lifestyle... you tell me k.
Me: 0_0. What is wrong with my lifestyle? Just doing what I like wat. Hehehe...yah yah... u are very naughty. Almost got me killed in the car. Take it easy on yourself lah, just do what you like. It is just that you're in an asian country so you sometimes have to restrict yourself in doing what you like cos of social boundaries.
Girl: Yalor...
Me: So, don't stop being notti ok!? *lol*

I hope I manage to convince her...*kekeke*

Plus what does she meant by me changing my lifestyle and such in order to make it to her list of potentials? Wah liao... kena bang kow kow that one...

Kena bang kow kow

I had a similar conversation ironically half an hour later with another girl.

Girl: You know ah... if you stop your blog. You'd get a girlfriend easily.
Me: WhAT?! What is wrong with my blog ?
Girl: It;s funny and all lah. But for those that don't know you for long... you really sound like a real bastard la.
Me: *speechless*

So I guess my statement that this blog is gonna cost me my future wife is quite true after all. -_-"

Stress, so much sacrifices to get a freakin girlfriend. I bet it is not my lifestyle, they are just saying that just so they can all run away from any intentions that I might have wanting to 'lembu' them. For that, they have ruined not only my self esteem but hurt my ego so bad that I'm contemplating finally to get plastic surgery. I reckon, I'll start with the eyes first.... big eyes equals sexy no?

Hamsem Vic

Nggek ngek ngek!! Now that I'm hansem, they all going to love me *lol*

................................

Yesterday I was greeted by a very sexy girl in white at BarClub. She came up to me and asked if I'm Victor. And I curiously asked how did she know me... (maybe she is another one of those girls which I've forgotten her name when I was drunk)

My first female reader whom I met

But it turns out that this blog has finally led me to know one sexy female!! She could be one in a millionth hamsap lous that reads my blog! YEsH!!!

If I'm not mistaken, her name is Jamie. Damn, how could I forget my first female reader's (whom I met) name. So sorry ya babe... please comment if that isn't really your name k. Nice to have met you.

Era the babe

No future wife but got pretty readers oso good enuff for now lah *kkekeke*

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

The very sexy girl in white at BarClub name is Jazline not Jamie...
hahahha...

Victor Tan said...

darn it!!! i ii ii... blame it on the ... loud music!!! sorry sexy gal! when gonna party again?