Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lonely Valentine

Today is Valentine's day, where all the guys bring their girls to go makan makan, holding tangan and then cium cium den make babies later. Oh yah... also emptying their wallets at the same time. How sweet.

Pre valentine june

Although I would like to join in the marathon of making babies day, sadly.... that would have to wait. Coz why... no date. -_-"

ya man.. me too

My date kena rampas when I was drunk yesterday -_-"

almost almost

Happy Valentines Day!!! $%#$@@#!

4 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Sure or not no date? So many chicks at Mambo last night...

Btw I like the pics from your camera! Very sharp!

Victor Tan said...

Thanks Tim, but I think it's my skill la =P kekekek* jokin

Anonymous said...

You didn't reply my question...

Victor Tan said...

relli no date la
... u take all !! basket *lol